Minecraft v1.2.5 CRACKED-P2P
Here we have the final v1.2.5 cracked for Windows packed by a group named “TeamExtrem”. For full changelogs, take a look at this page. Minecraft is a sandbox construction game, inspired by Infiniminer, and created by Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang Specifications. The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes.
Minecraft is currently in beta, available to players for €14.95 (~$20). Beta singleplayer and Beta multiplayer, when purchased, can be played in the user’s web browser, or using the downloadable client. Minecraft Classic is available to play for free. Minecraft development started around the 10th of May 2009, pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on the 13th of June 2009.
What's new in Minecraft 1.2.5:
April 5th, 2012
· Added shift-clicking support in furnaces.
· Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the “Pick block” key.
· Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session.
· Made cats less eager to sit on things and less patient.
· Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls.
· Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT).
· Fixed issues detected certain links in chat.
· Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
· Fixed various chat crashes.
· Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
· Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
· Fixed ghost entities in multiplayer.
· Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
· Fixed slash (/) key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
· Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing “/stophammertime” no longer stops a server).
· Fixed not being able to click coloured links.
· Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers to spawn).
· Fixed ⌘+Q shortcut not quitting the app on OS X.
· Various "Pick Block" bugs.
· "Never open links from people that you don't trust!" should be red, it's 1% red (and 99% white) instead.
· Placing silverfish on cobblestone in creative mode can lead to different bugs.
Release name: Minecraft.v1.2.5.CRACKED-P2P